Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
Concerned with improving and growing a business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners. And help lead a team of staff.
If you find product and service sales and an impressive career have spent a significant amount of time in the marketing industry this job is for you! As senior members of the team, we are looking for individuals who have both strategic and operational skills required for the job. We are looking for self-starters who can work independently and are comfortable multitasking. And excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills are a must.
Key Result Area
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth while ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Key Qualification and Skills
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of Service Sales experience.
- Preferably post graduate/graduate with specialization in Marketing OR Communications from a well-reputed business school and be grounded in all aspects of IT sales management.
- Business maturity, discretion and good judgment are essential qualifications for the role, and so are the strong communication and collaborative skills and a proactive approach.
- The candidate is expected to play a pivotal role at our company and will be an important member of the Business Development team.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of digital/social media marketing will be required.
- Market research/survey knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to email@example.com