Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
BDE will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing prospective partners. A successful SAME requires experience selling in a business-to-business environment. The ideal candidate must have the ability to understand, explain and articulate why a business owner (prospect) would benefit from adding White label’s services to their business. The ideal candidate will possess deep relationship sales and new account development experience in a commissioned sales environment with a proven track record of achieving quota through closing sales over the phone and/or via Web meetings. Channel Partner prospects will primarily be Managed Service providers (MSPs) and Interconnects. Experience in Channel Sales strongly preferred.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets
- Identify, qualify and close prospective partners
- Cold call senior level executives to generate interest and initiate sales opportunities
- Manage the entire sales cycle over the phone; build rapport with prospects, get initial meeting, demonstrate service and close opportunities
- Communicate to prospects on the business benefits of the WLC service.
- Candidate will need to be comfortable and competent to discuss business benefits of our service; gross profit margins, profitability, SG&A, monthly recurring revenue, (MRR), ROI, etc.
- Prepare and explain the details related to pricing and agreements/contracts
- Transition new partners to training and implementation
- No of user based charged and Partnership program should also be taken care by this position.
- Universal contract for Nepal / Global should be implemented by this position and digital sign such as - hello sign integration.
Other Requirements :
- Qualification- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or any relevant discipline
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Writing business proposals
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to email@example.com