Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about clients’ products and services.
Qualification and Skills:
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent field,
- Experience in customer service or hospitality industry will be a plus,
- Having good working knowledge of basic computer applications,
- Proper handling of customer and active listening to understand customer needs,
- Demonstrate an audible, friendly, professional and well-mannered speaking voice,
- Capable of dealing calmly and politely with customers under stressful conditions,
- Ability to make logical and quick decision in difficult situation,
- A team player with problem solving skills,
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively,
- Ability to withstand criticism and irritated people,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Nepali and English.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and respond to customer inquiries regarding products and services of our clients i.e. member restaurants,
- Recommend product or service from among our clients by collecting customer information and analyzing their product and service needs,
- Handle and process online and telephonic orders,
- Mobilize delivery staffs in wise, effective and efficient manner,
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction,
- Know the clients products and services and stay updated with the related issues,
- Promptly identify and resolve customer issues and follow up to ensure resolution,
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org