Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage financial and administration teams to achieve company financial goals.
- Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Assist in account receivable and payable activities.
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
- Follow standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
- Evaluate existing accounting system and recommend improvements if required.
- Assist in developing and managing budgeting system.
- Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems.
- Manage all client accounts for payment settlements.
- Initiate orientation and training programs for employees.
- Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administration tasks.
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budgets.
- Interview, hire and train new employees in financial and administration activities.
- Assist in resource identification, work assignment, performance evaluation, and promotion decision activities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a post grad in Finance/Accounting or Semi Qualified or CA degree.
- Knowledge of local accounting practices and procedures.
- At least 2-3 years of overall professional experience in a reputable organization.
- The ideal candidate has experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination.
- Technology savvy with experience in the use of accounting and reporting software.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of the organization.
- Strong leadership & managerial skills.
- Strong sense of judgment.
- Timeliness, good time management.
- Initiative and self-motivation.
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to email@example.com