Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
- Collaborate with the design team on conceptual ideas in brainstorming sessions and taking the lead on various design initiatives
- Partner directly with content writers and designers to deliver on-brand, high-quality concepts and supporting assets
- Help push the overall bar for design while contributing to the growing design culture
- Take full ownership of your works while managing multiple priorities
- Be part of a high-performing brand working across print, digital, web, and social
What we are looking for
- 3-4 years of design experience working with a marketing team, preferably with a product or software company in a Graphic Designer or similar role
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD and/or other modern designing tools
- Experience in Frontend Designing / HTML, CSS, JS, SCSS is required
- Experience in Bootstrap/SCSS Bootstrap is required
- Experience designing and delivering assets for large-scale digital properties, including responsive websites, social channels, advertising platforms, emails, etc
- Experience working in cross-disciplinary teams
- You like that occasional quiet time to do some pixel-pushing (simple color corrections, touch-up, etc.)
- An online portfolio that shows a range of work across campaigns, web, social, and print.
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to email@example.com