Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
Analogue Inc has a full-time employment opportunity for a Graphic/UI Designer who is proficient in industry standard designing tools (Adobe CC Suite). You will be part of our growing team working with our branding and marketing clients as well as various graphic design and web UI mockup works. Work on a wide range of graphic elements and help elevate all your works with your creativity by working solo or partnering with other colleagues to achieve results quickly and efficiently. Website mockups, social media posts, digital ads, image editing, various print media and webinar assets will be on you to create with your portfolio busting design skills.
- Should have cooperated with Ecommerce and Marketing teams.
- Should have produced web based graphics on a regular basis and print based graphics on demand.
- Should have the create captions content for web/print graphics.
- Should have the present ideas and design concepts to superiors.
- Should have thee creating web page layouts and product illustrations, logo and banners
- Should have the experience with corporate branding, identity design.
- Should have up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Sketch etc.).
- Should have been a team player.
- Should have the experience with content creation for social and web platforms.
- Should have the strong graphic design portfolio.
- Should have good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Should have possessed passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure.
- Should have time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- The candidates should think creatively to produce ideas, concepts, and develop interactive design.
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to email@example.com