Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
Operation officer will be responsible for handling Analogue Care, the candidate must have the ability to understand, explain and work out customer's issue. The ideal candidate will be directly supervised by his/her line manager and should deal with the situation accordingly.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Support the planning and execution of department head.
- Analyze and determine business objectives and goals of companies.
- Assess the operational and strategic performance of Analogue Mall.
- Develop plans and materialize strategy to prepare report.
- Super-vise the data entry and customer service team and help if needed.
Other Requirements :
- Strategic thinking and planning.
- Communication and writin.
- Project management
- Market research and data analysis
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Should have minimum of 1 year experience in banking / insurance sector.
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org