Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
As a Sales and Marketing Manager for our Digital Innovation team, you will be responsible for working closely with our strategic partners and our Digital Innovation go to market team to build reputation, generate demand, and enable sales to tell our Insight solutions story leveraging both digital and traditional channels. To do so, you will need to work closely with a team of marketing and product, sales leaders, and solution practice leaders to bring compelling and effective marketing solutions to bear. We are looking for someone who is passionate about innovative Sales and marketing ideas, understands technology and its solutions, has a strong internal, personal drive for results and has worked in both B2B and the partner channel.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Sales and Marketing planning and execution - Experience working with complex sales and marketing stacks to develop an integrated (digital and traditional) campaigns or marketing programs. Understanding of CRM/Digital Marketing tools as well as traditional marketing channels. Knowledge of project management principles and practices a must.
- Proven 2/3 working experience in similar field.
- Responsible for the development of plans that drive measurable improvement in partner ROI (Revenue, Marketing and Gross Profit) and contribute to Insight’s growth in the market. This also includes growing Gross investment and maintaining profitability to align with business goals.
- Effectively communicate using all available channels to teammates, cross-functional groups, and management.
- Strategic thinking – understanding of the partner channel and how to create a motion for specific audience segments.
- Relationship building – Establish and maintain relationships with direct reports, partner marketing, partners, marketing stake holders and key sales leaders. Create a collaborative environment where sales and marketing work together to achieve results.
- Operational Excellence – Ability to identify operational inefficiency with your work and teams and work towards improvements.
- Decision Making – Use sound financial and objective data to make plan, execute and optimize campaigns. Ability to analyze data or a situation and define a course of action.
- Supervision – Self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively and meet deadlines. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Delegates effectively and empowers direct reports to solve problems, be accountable and hold others accountable.
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org