Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 3-year experience with strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel, CI, Yii, etc.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong desire to evolve, progress, learn, and collaborate
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and can prioritize among many competing needs
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Priority will be given to the candidate who can join immediately.
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org