Analogue Inc is an IT firm which is a company under PG and Sons, designed for future excellence where we provide paramount services pertaining to the field. Analogue Inc is the only company that will be fully based on pure IT and computer applications.
Analogue Inc has a full-time employment opportunity for a UX/UI Designer who is proficient in industry standard designing tools (Adobe CC Suite). You will be part of our growing team working with our branding and marketing clients as well as various graphic design and web UI mockup works. Work on a wide range of graphic elements and help elevate all your works with your creativity by working solo or partnering with other colleagues to achieve results quickly and efficiently. Website mockups, social media posts, digital ads, image editing, various print media and webinar assets will be on you to create with your portfolio busting design skills.
- Collaborate with the design team on conceptual ideas in brainstorming sessions and taking the lead on various design initiatives
- Partner directly with content writers and designers to deliver on-brand, high-quality concepts and supporting assets
- Help push the overall bar for design while contributing to the growing design culture
- Take full ownership of your works while managing multiple priorities
- Be part of a high-performing brand working across print, digital, web, and social
What we're looking for
- 3-4 years of design experience working with a marketing team, preferably with a product or software company in a Graphic Designer or similar role
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD and/or other modern designing tools
- Experience designing and delivering assets for large-scale digital properties, including responsive websites, social channels, advertising platforms, emails, etc
- Experience working in cross-disciplinary teams
- You like that occasional quiet time to do some pixel-pushing (simple color corrections, touch-up, etc.)
- An online portfolio that shows a range of work across campaigns, web, social, and print.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and XD skills required
- Experience in Print Design
- Expertise in image optimizing, retouching, manipulation, color correction
- Knowledge on HTML, CSS, JS, SCSS preferred
- Knowledge on Bootstrap/SCSS Bootstrap will be appreciated
Interested candidates should apply with complete CV giving details of their age, educational qualifications, experience and current & expected salary, clearly mentioning their contact address and telephone/mobile number to email@example.com